- 1 cup all purpose flour (use almond flour for gluten free)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar/castor sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2-3 drops vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp milk at room temperature
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips to sprinkle
- Sea salt to sprinkle
- Whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, icing sugar with a beater for 2-3 minutes until its light and fluffy.
- Mix flour, baking powder, cocoa powder in a separate bowl (dry mixture).
- Start adding little by little dry mixture to butter mixture and mix with big spoon or a spatula. DO NOT BEAT.
- Add in the required milk to form a sticky dough. The cookie dough is supposed to be sticky.
- Wrap the dough in a cling film/ food wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After an hour, put your oven to pre heat at 180•C
- Start making small balls of the dough and place them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Flatten them a little with your palm and press chocolate chips and sea salt on the top. 9. Bake it for 10-15 minutes in a 180• pre heated oven.
← Previous PostNext Post →