- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar/ icing sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp milk + 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp red food colour (liquid)
- White chocolate chips
- Mix milk and vinegar and let it sit to curdle.
- Sift all dry ingredients- flour, baking powder, baking soda & cocoa powder in a bowl and keep aside.
- Beat butter, brown sugar & caster sugar together till it’s light and fluffy.
- Add red colour to butter mixture.
- Add the dry mixture to butter mixture and mix everything well. DO NOT BEAT.
- Little by little add curdled milk and form a sticky dough.
- Cover dough with cling wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pre heat the oven at 180• C
- Line the baking tray with a parchment paper and place dollops of dough in the tray (Balls of dough).
- Put it to bake at 180•C for 12-15 mins.
- Once the cookies are almost done, take them out & sprinkle white chocochips on top.
- Bake again for 2 mins and let it cool in the tray for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy yummy cookies!
NOTE- These cookies are going to be chewable in texture and not very crispy due to brown sugar. You can replace the brown sugar with regular sugar, it will just make cookies crispier.