Serving: 2 people
- 3 cups diced vegetables of choice (onion, bell pepper, carrots, mushrooms, babycorn, zucchini, bok choy)
- 1 tsp minced ginger-garlic each
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sriracha or any red chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp veg oyster sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp cornflour diluted in water
- 2 cups of water
- Salt & pepper
- Boiled noodles
- Heat oil in a pan, add minced ginger garlic.
- Add all the diced vegetables, coat them well with ginger garlic.
- Add salt- pepper, 1/2 cup water and cover for 5 mins to let it cook.
- Once the veggies are almost cooked, add all the sauces and mix everything.
- Add remaining water for the gravy and cornflour slurry to thicken it.
- Add your greens and taste the sauce to adjust the flavours.
- In another pan, heat little oil and place a round of noodles.
- Let it get crispy on both the sides.
- Serve the sauce over noodles 🍝