Serving: 6 inch loaf
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mixed herbs (rosemary, parsley, oregano)
- Cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, olives
- Take the flour on a clean surface, make well in between and add sugar and yeast.
- Start kneading the dough with little by little water. Add salt, butter and knead. Continue kneading for 5-10 mins to make it a very smooth dough.
- Once the dough is ready, apply some oil on top and cover with a damp cloth for 2 hours to let it rise.
- After 2 hours when the dough has doubled, knead it again for 2 mins.
- Stretch & spread it in the baking dish with fingers and let it rest for 1 hour again as it increases in size.
- Once the dough has risen in the baking dish, pour some olive oil on top and lightly press it with fingers to make dents on it.
- Top it with choice of vegetables and herbs.
- Bake at 200• C pre heated oven for 30-35 mins or until it’s is browned from the top.