- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Icing sugar 3 table spoon
- Baking powder 1 tea spoon
- Baking soda 1/2 tea spoon
- Amul Butter 100 gm (melted)
- Mithai mate 200 gm
- Water 100 ml
(It is very important for the measurements to be accurate)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and beat well with an electric beater. (Sieving of the flour or any powder ingredient is NOT required)
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake liner (paper moulds) and fill the batter about 70% in the mould.
- Pre heat the oven at 180• C for 15b minutes and put tray inside to bake.
- Bake for 15-18 mins. Check with a toothpick.