Serving: 1 jar
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk OR almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar (can replace with white)
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder (for chocolate flavour)
- Fruits of choice (banana, strawberries, mango)
- In a bowl, mix milk and chia seeds.
- Add honey, brown sugar and give it a good mix.
- Add cocoa powder if making chocolate flavour.
- Keep the bowl in refrigerator and set it for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- The chia seeds would now be swollen in size and pudding consistency.
- Layer it with choice of fruits and top with nuts. Enjoy!