Serving: about 8-10 cones
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Chopped capsicum, Onion & Cottage Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Grated Cheese
To make the cones-
- Flexible cardboard
- Foil paper
- Cut the cardboard into a triangle and make a cone out of it. Cover it completely inside and outside with foil paper. (Cardboard should not be seen from anywhere, otherwise it will burn)
- Atleast make 3-4 cones for convenience.
- Mix the raw chopped vegetables with pizza sauce and keep aside.
- Take the flour on a clean surface, make well in between and add sugar and yeast.
- Start kneading the dough with little by little water. Add salt, butter and knead. Continue kneading for 5-10 mins to make it a very smooth dough.
- Once the dough is ready, apply some oil on top and cover with a damp cloth for 2 hours to let it rise.
- After 2 hours when the dough has doubled, knead it again for 5 mins.
- Pre heat the oven at 200• C
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle thick chhapati and cut long strips of it (like a measuring scale).
- Start wrapping these strips in the foil cone (about 2 strips in one cone) and half bake them at 200• c pre heated oven for 7-8 minutes until they’re slightly golden.
- Remove the baked cones from foil and keep aside.
- For the stuffing, put little cheese in the bottom of the cone to prevent the sauce from leaking. Stuff the veggie mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake the stuffed cones again for 10-12 minutes until the cheese has completely melted and the cones are slight brown.
- It’s ready to serve!
- Will make about 8-10 cones.