- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup curd
- 1/2 cup any neutral smell less oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 cup powdered sugar (powder after measuring)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 200 grams fresh cream
- 150 grams chopped chocolate compound
- 50 grams Nutella
- Sieve the flour and keep aside.
- Mix curd, powdered sugar , baking soda, baking powder, oil and whisk together properly.
- Mix in the flour, cocoa powder little by little and mix with spatula, do not over beat. Add Nutella in the end and mix.
- Bake for 35-40 mins at 180• C pre heated oven. Check the cake with toothpick. If it comes out clean, the cake is baked.
- Chop chocolate finely and keep in a bowl.
- Simmer fresh cream on low heat. Once it starts to boil, turn off heat and pour it onto the chopped chocolate.
- Mix the chocolate, cream & Nutella gently. Form a smooth and silky ganache.
- Once the cake has cooled down completely, slice it into half and layer it with ganache. Enjoy!