- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour+ 1 tbsp more
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (can replace with flour)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp sugar+ 1 tbsp more
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl- mix blueberries, 1 tbsp flour, 1 tbsp sugar (depending on sweetness of blueberry), 1 tsp lemon & salt.
- Mix everything well and spread in a baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix 1/4 cup flour, oats, 3 tbsp sugar, melted butter & cinnamon powder.
- Make a semi dry crumble consistency mixture out of it.
- Spread this mixture over the blueberries and bake at pre heated 200•C oven for about 30 minutes.
- When the top looks brown and crusty, the pie is baked.